Sunday, April 1, 2012

Top Three

Mind Maps:


Candace Rickman's mind map on The Sun Also Rises was very neat and easy to read.


Jessica Parra's mind map on The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon was very detailed, to the point, and helpful.


Mariah Cooks's mind map on Anna Karenina was detailed and creative.




Videos:


There were many different videos that were done.  Here's the top three I chose.


Mari Kagawa's remix of Ice Man by Murakami Haruki was very original.  The drawings and summary helped me understand the short story.


Trevor Hudgins' remix of The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne, I thought, was very creative.  I haven't seen a remix video like it.  He used excellent examples from the novel.


Noe Bernal's remix of Death of a Salesman by Arthur Miller was also original.  It was a "modern" version/remix.

2 comments:

  1. I saw this post on my dashboard-- Thanks for mentioning mine! =)

    ReplyDelete