Monday, November 7, 2011

What Have I Learned?

Hmmm.  What have I learned in AP English?  Well, I have learned that analyzing something is about ten times better than just skimming through something and then taking a test on it.  I also learned that getting a full grasp and understand the information on something is a lot more beneficial than just completing an assignment just to get it done and move on in the class.  Before, I would study something to get a good grade on a test, and forget about whatever it was I learned.  Now, I put to practice the new information I learn. 




2 comments:

  1. In the video, the when sailors saw the ice burg they thought they can maneuver around it. They didn't think of anything underneath the surface, which caused them to hit the ice burg. Going beneath the surface a more substantial than just scratching it. In learning new information, it's better to go more in depth than just knowing or learning the information.
    Does that make more sense?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your choice of video for this! I also had to think about it, but then I realized the iceberg under the water is like information we don't know. And sometimes, what we don't know can hurt us.

    ReplyDelete